Sunday, August 7, 2005

Petting my horse


My epic mount is safe in her stable tonight. After 6 long weeks, I finally got her back. She was gone longer than my...well, a long time. When something you enjoy so much is gone for such a long time, you start feeling very down.

Carmax delt with this very professionally. Though the car was gone for a long time, they treated me very well, and took care of the hefty bill. Century of Greenville did the actual work. Here is my letter of thanks to them:

Dear CENTURY BMW:
I would like to thank your hard-working staff for fixing my BMW. Everything works perfectly. I have never had a service quite like this.
No other service facility has gone the extra distance of driving three hundred miles to make sure my car worked properly. The mechanics even changed my radio settings to cooler radio stations. I extend a special thanks for the complimentary CD I found in my CD player, as it would cost $20 if I bought it at the store. Lastly, though the Power Aid drink the mechanics left for me was warm, and half empty, it was surely refreshing.
Truly above and beyond, and the extra gifts were appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment