Monday, October 24, 2005

My supra. Updated dyno sheet

AWPR: Burp!
This car is fast.

I mean fast.

I don't mean outrun-the-cops fast, and I don't mean stand-on- the- breaks- while- idling- otherwise-the-car-will-get-away fast. No, no. Although this car is both of those things, I mean to say that this is the car God would use, if He wanted to break the speed limit. Untuned, unboosted, unmodified, this twin turbo prop-plane has 240 ponies to the wheels, and 240 pounds of torque...to the wheels.

And it is loud. The kind of loud where the entire neighborhood wakes up when it twitches. The kind of loud where, if an Iraqi were in its vacinity, this car would commit war crimes by revving. The blast wave of my last acceleration knocked a tree over. That kind of loud. That kind of fast.

Incedently, I found out today that Stewie does not like Sherman Tanks. I know this because my supra sounds exactly like a sherman tank -- you know, the "dug dug dug dug dug" sound of the exhaust -- and he barks up a storm at it.

I gotta rig up a passanger seat for heavenly bodies, because I think I'm driving too fast for my guardian angel to keep up :(


No comments:

Post a Comment