Sunday, March 27, 2005

More updates



Updates for the day, nothing too intellectually stimulating here, for all those who enjoy those kinds of posts.

1) I found a rest stop that sells mellow yellow in northern Virginia. It's the rest stop after the welcome center.

2) Some guy yesterday was complaining that easter bunnies had nothing to do with christianity and was all saying that easter was BS and stuff...so I said "you never heard of jesus tearing apart the bunny to make a thousand loafes of bread?" and he shut up for a good 5 minutes

3) I think I am going to start a new blog, that is like a fictional journal, which I'll start for my new book project. I'll keep everyone updated

4) Not that it impacts anyone's lives, but I've been really happy recently. Everything seems to be going perfectly. Can't wait for the summer to start so I can start going back to school

5) I tried drifting today, in the rain. It was scary, because I did not expect my tires to break loose with such ease. I turned off my traction control, and the car immediatlly complained by displaying a huge orange icon on the panal, which is car-speak for "you're a moron, you realize that?" I was moving around 10 miles an hour, and I put the clutch in around five thousand RMP's, and the car immediatlly slid around. I stopped and put traction control back on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment