Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Random news


1) Made it to DC fine. Waiting for a call from Ama-and-friends to see what they're up to. I have a theory that the guys she's hanging out with don't want to share her time because none of them have returned my calls or IMs :) I suppose it works out, cuz my family's trying to claim me around the house as long as possible.

2) Seth, I misquoted the eclipse I saw on the forum. The car is more like 12K

3) This one's been deleted

4) Hot tubs are my best friend

5) During my bored times, inbetween events, I've been going to other people's weblogs. I'm glad Brad and Jessica have new content, but sadly there're no updates for Sooz or Crystal Lite :(

6) Jasmine and I have been channel surfing. The shows they have these days are amazing....etch-a-sketch contests for instance. Who woulda thought? Oh, I found a screen saver channel, which plays nothing but High-Definition screen savers all day long.

7) The market is way down since last week. Waay down. The DOW has been diving at an average 50 points a day. So far, it looks like a good move that I sold most of my stock. This may just be a blip, but we'll see. So far the car -- even though it's a depriciating piece of property -- is still the better investment.

8) You can't find mellow yellow in any of the states that touch Washington DC......well maybe you can, but I've stopped at every gas station and grocery store between here and northern virgina, with no success :( No caffine for me!

9) I've been receiving everyone's calls just fine. I havn't been calling back because roaming for me is like 60 cents a minute. I try to call everyone back at night time from my home phone.

That's it for now I think. I may post a bit more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment