Sunday, February 20, 2005

Beauty

I went to a bar tonight with Ama and Sooz. Was a whole lot of fun.


I used to be the King of Clemson. Yes, I owned Clemson. I am sure in a later post, I will describe my syndicate. But for now, I will describe the feeling. The essence of being the King Of Clemson. The Heir to the Town. Everywhere I went, subjects would look at me. And I would look back at them, through my sharkcage sunglasses. I owned them. When ever someone looked at me funny, I would silently dare them. Dare them to challenge who I was; what I did. Because I knew no matter what happened, I was still in charge. I could control what happened to them. I knew several people who loved life the same way I did, and who would grasp it the same way I did. They would destroy anything in our way, just like I did. And if one of these people walking across campus looked at me funny, he would be in my way. He would be in our way. And because of that, I knew I owned Clemson. Nothing was in my way. I'll tell you a story.
One time I walked down the street with my friend. We owned the sidewalk. People moved out of our way. We crossed the street. We did not turn both ways because obviouslly we owned the street aswell. Someone honked their horn. We turned to look at who dare challenge our athority. A sports car. The owner yelled at us. Cussed at us. Threatened us.
My friend squinted. THe sports car owner was in the dominant position because of his vehical, but that did not phase us. The guy yelled something about "kicking" and "ass". My friend said it perfectly.
"Go ahead" he temped. "Kick my ass." Defeat me, he begged. "While you're doing that, my friend will steal your car."
Dominance in its perfection. A trump card that nobody can top. He let us cross the street with no further problems. He would have let us lay in the road, because he knew we were dominant.

I need to get laid. I was down town tonight, and I saw girls. I was exposed to the female population, and it was beautiful.

Several years ago, I was on a date.

And I will totally recount this when I am not intoxicated. Oh man I wish I could tell this story. It is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment