Monday, February 21, 2005

I enjoy abrupt stops

I enjoy playing pool. I enjoy playing chess.

Brad is currently down stairs cleaning or something, making a whole bunch of noise.

I enjoy mello yello. It's like fuel to me.

I cannot seem to get a coherent group of things together to talk about, and it upsets me, because I don't want to make these posts just a rambling. I like to make my posts at least entertaining. Almost like a fiction work, only it really happened. That way people are entertained as well as reading what I have to say. And if I accomplish that, then every writer in the world is jealous of me.

I enjoy writing.

I have a few stories I woud like to tell, but do not have the energy to say them right now. One is about love-at-first sight dealies, the other is about stewie and his first thunderstorm, another is about the date I was on a few years ago.

Hey Seth is supposed to call me and we're supposed to go to frankies fun world, which is a land dedicated to putt putt, fast food, and I think arcades? Maybe a go cart track or something...it's been a while since I've been there. Hey have you guys ever been subjected to an abrupt stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment